Hi Bill:
It seems you are always working (never sleeping)!      Thank you for your help.

Here’s permissions view you requested:

From: Bill Somerville <g4...@classdesign.com>
Date: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 4:17 AM
To: <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] Running WSJT-X v2.4.0rc1 from terminal window on OS
10.14.6 Mojave Mac mini

On 17/02/2021 01:57, David Schmocker wrote:
Hi Bill,
1) uninstalled all WSJT-X prior instances (v2.2.2, v2.3.0, and v2.4.0rc1) by
dragging icon from Applications folder into trash can
2) re-down loaded WSJT-X .dmg file
3) launched .dmg installer
4) carefully followed the G4KLA Readme.txt instructions for my Intel processor
(installation succeeded)
5) re-tried to run WSJT-X (from shortcut).  Realizing in the past it
auto-closed itself, I only kept it open for 15 seconds then closed it with
pull-down menu: File-Quit (WSJTX).
6) opened terminal window and tried again to run WSJT-X  (no success)
Screenshots attached.    Thank you
73,
Dave
Hi Dave,

did you follow the graphical instructions in the installer to drag and drop the
WSJT-X application bundle into the /Applications folder?

Assuming you did, what does the following command print when run from a
terminal:
ls -lR /Applications/wsjtx*