From: Bill Somerville <g4...@classdesign.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2021 12:16 AM
To: wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] FW: BUG in WSJT-X 2.3 and 2.4rc1 COM port

Hi Alex,

yes it will work exactly as you require.

On 17/02/2021 16:29, Alex Artieda, HB9DRI wrote:

Hello Bill

I must PTT a external sequencer via a COM port, I cannot use PTT via CAT
because that will trigger the Radio 1st, I must trigger the external sequencer
via a COM port 1st, then the sequencer has 4 events to manage antenna relays,
preamps, bias in the SSPA and for last PTT the radio, if I use PTT via CAT that
will destroy my preamplifiers.

Your proposal will works?

Alex, HB9DRI