I use

http://www.eterlogic.com/Products.VSPE.html

No need to register, and supports 4 CAT connections to the VCP using splitter to real comport.

I use it with wsjtx, Commander , N1MM and MMTTY. for the last years with no issue.

On 17/2/21 9:07 pm, Alex Artieda, HB9DRI wrote:

Hello Bill

I can omit to work with Omnirig BUT the IC-9700 config embedded in WSJT-X have the same behavior that the PTT, only the 1^st WSJT-X instance can manage, the only way to have SHARE CAT com port was using Omnirig.

Regards

Alex, HB9DRI

*From:* Bill Somerville <g4...@classdesign.com>
*Sent:* Wednesday, February 17, 2021 5:20 PM
*To:* wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
*Subject:* Re: [wsjt-devel] FW: BUG in WSJT-X 2.3 and 2.4rc1 COM port

Hi Alex,

thanks for that.

OK, I now understand what is happening. The Hamlib configuration overrides do not currently apply when using any form of CAT control other than Hamlib, including via Omni-Rig. I will change that for the next release.

Another option is not to use Omni-Rig, which may be dependent on other applications you use. The Hamlib rigctld (which we ship a version of with WSJT-X called rigctld-wsjtx) also supports the PTT sharing configuration option.