On 3/4/21 at 1:19 PM, netsyn...@gmail.com (Mark Spencer) wrote:

I have recently started to use WiFi to tether my PC to my iPhone when I
have cellular coverage (mostly to enable access to chat boards.)
Evaluating how well my PC and its software can use that connectivity to
sync its clock is on my to do list.

I have had very good luck with this approach to syncing my MacBook Pro clock. However, sometimes I am in places with poor/no cell service.

Does anyone have idea about a good system clock tweeker for the Mac? I have tried using the system time setting utility, but without good results.

73 Bill AE6JV