Hi Bill and all,

I have this file stored locally here because it's used for different tasks. I have tried to insert an URL beginning with "file://" in the field "Users CSV file URL" in Settings --> Colors. This did not worked well, although no error message has been generated. I have returned to the default value.

Then, I have created a symbolic link from the locally stored file to ~/.local/share/WSJT-X/lotw-user-activity.csv. This has only worked well after I have clicked "Fetch now", but a new fetch was not necessary because the contents was already up to date.

Was is the recommanded way here ?

A further question: What is the line ending character or character sequence in the lotw-user-activity.csv file when stored locally ? Is this OS dependant ?

Thanks a lot !

Best wishes,
Claude (DJ0OT)