Rory,

do you not see the button labelled "Show Details ..."?

BTW on MS Windows you can copy the full text of the error message window, including the details by simply hitting Ctrl+C as soon as the message box pops up, do not attempt to select or highlight the text, just hit Ctrl+C. Then paste the result from the Windows clipboard to a reply.