This is very strange... totally unpredictable but easily verified.
Sometimes I get the error and sometimes I don't.  It doesn't seem to make
any difference if the station is highlighted or not.  I have not been able
to select any station more than twice before I get the error again.
CTRL+double click doesn't make any difference to the behavior.  I hope this
helps.
73,
Rory, K5CKS