Yep!

Yesterday I cleaned all, cloned again Hamlib from GitHub and WSJTX from sourceforge and then compiled.

What I found out first is that split/rig does not work, I thought this was fixed some time ago with IC7300. Well, it is not. With latest sources it happens to work so that if setting is split/rig then if I start to work on 21Mc it works, but if I then change to 14Mc RX will go to 14Mc but TX at vfoB stays on 21Mc.
So I have to use split/fake it to make it work properly.

--
Saku
OH1KH