From: Bill Somerville via wsjt-devel <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
To: wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: Bill Somerville <g4...@classdesign.com>
Sent: Sat, Nov 13, 2021 5:11 am
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] VFOs reversing

Sam,

WADR before you suggest re-engineering the way WSJT-X controls rigs via
Hamlib I think you should take some time to review the Hamlib library
API. Note that the client API does not require client applications to
know what rig is being controlled or to issue low level CAT commands.

https://github.com/Hamlib/Hamlib/wiki/Documentation