Any help for Linux users?

On 12/1/21 10:16 PM, Black Michael via wsjt-devel wrote:
Please try the latest dll.
This version is due to be 4.4 to be released in the next few days.

New hamlib for Windows installation directions
#1 Shut down WSJTX
#2 Download either the 32-bit or 64-bit DLL -- hopefully your browser doesn't block it but may warn you multiple times. If you can do a "Save As" you can save it directly in \WSJT\WSJTX\bin and replace the libhamlib-4.dll that is there.
http://n0nb.users.sourceforge.net/dll32/libhamlib-4.dll
http://n0nb.users.sourceforge.net/dll64/libhamlib-4.dll
#3 If you don't save directly you need to open a file browser and move the file that way.
If you're not familiar with that here's a video on the file browser.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyVqCJrs9dk

Mike W9MDB