Il 03/01/22 13:54, Joe Taylor via wsjt-devel ha scritto:

Please welcome two new members of the core WSJT Development group: Chet Fennell, KG4IYS, and Uwe Risse, DG2YCB.  Each brings important skills and experience to the project, after the loss of Bill Somerville, G4WJS

Thanks for the new release Joe!

A warm welcome to the new core members: Chet Fennell, KG4IYS, and Uwe Risse, DG2YCB 😁

I've already compiled the 2.5.4 version for Linux and now the aesthetic "fcl" detail on the main window is not showed anymore.

Also I'm curious to see if the seldom program crashes would be still occurring.

Best regards!

---
73 de Marco, PY1ZRJ (former IK5BCU)