It is a good point, wsjtx should not auto log until the 73 is received, not RR73 sent.

Case in point is the rejected eqsl's from stations in my log, but I am not in theirs.

This would save that problem.

In the meantime, in those situation's, my TX is set free to change, and I click a

vacant column on pan to better my chances of finishing the qso.

Many stations don't bother with the 73 because of this shortfall.

73

vk4tux