When sending RR73 the other station doesn't have to reply with a 73. The reason is that the QSO is over at RR73. A lot of stations take as much and move on.
If you'd like your 73 just change the RR73 to RRR by double clicking Tx 4. Doing it this way it will not log until you receive the 73. This also might be a good idea as you stated you have a little station. Another thing you could do is to check Prompt me to log QSO on the Reporting tab. This pops up a box and it stays there until you feel the QSO is sufficient to log even if you send RR73. Of course this doesn't work if you are in a contest mode and you have Log automatically checked.

Fred
N2XK