Hi Dave

The answer to your first question is in a number of emails from Joe to the
group and copied below:

73 Rex VK7MO

Hi Bill, Barry, and others,

On 1/7/2023 9:36 PM, Kurious George KB2SA via Moon-net wrote:

> I see folks reporting that 2.6.0 no longer supports Q65-30B?

Sorry about the missing T/R period control in WSJT-X 2.6.0.  This was
completely unintentional.  The problem had been recognized and corrected, but
the corrected code was inadvertently not moved into the master code branch.  A
bug-fix release will be made very soon.

In the meantime, a simple workaround is to open the file WSJT-X.ini with a text
editor (such as Notepad) search for any lines that contain "TRPeriod_Q65", and
change the number to whatever you need.  For example, for one-minute T/R
sequences you will want the line

   TRPeriod_Q65=60

You may find more than one instance of TRPeriod_Q65.  Change them all!

File WSJT-X.ini is in the Log directory, which can be accessed directly from
the WSJT-X File menu.

      -- 73, Joe, K1JT