Mike - Very sorry to hear of this diagnosis, but you never know what cures are around the corner! As a metastatic melanoma survivor, I just hope I can hang on long enough for them to perfect enough treatments that some combination will work on me if/when it comes back. Many thanks for your HUGE contribution to ham radio and best wishes for many more years ahead of you.

VY 73, Lance