BTW -- The community would appreciate everybody turning on PSKReporter.  We
have put changes in WSJT-X to support the HamSCI community doing analysis on
solar eclipses where the spotting will increase +/- 6 hours around a solar
eclipse event.

By default WSJT-X removes duplicate spots now before sending to PSKReporter to
try and reduce the load on PSKReporter.  During solar eclipses all spots will
be sent...duplicate or not.

The next solar eclipse will be 2023-10-14 18:00:40.   We have some testing
dates so PSKReporter can see the effect of all the spots coming on starting
today at 12:00 and the 1st/15th of month until Sep 1st.

Mike W9MDB

On Monday, May 15, 2023 at 08:06:48 AM CDT, robert evans LAST_NAME via