So I need a debug file from rigtctld and from WSJT_X.

For rigctld add this "-vvvvv -Z >log.txt 2>&1"

And for WSJT-X please place this file as described below
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t52ngcalsgnpm8m/wsjtx_log_config.ini?dl=0

    C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\WSJT-X
    The WSJT-X_Rigcontrol.log file will be in the same location

For Linux put it in
    ~/.config
    The WSJT-X_Rigcontrol.log file will be here:
    ~/.local/share/WSJT-X

For MacOS put it in
    /Users/[username]/Library/Preferences

Restart WSJT-X and duplicate the problem.
Shut down WSJT-X

Then send me the WSJT-X_RigControl.log file

Mike W9MDB

On Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 08:11:02 AM CDT, Josh Rovero via wsjt-devel