You would run tcpdump on the PI.  You cannot watch one computer's network
traffic from another computer using wireshark.   Everybody uses a switch now
and the cheap switches do not have a monitoring capability (sometimes referred
to as an aggregation port).  You can only see your own traffic.

Mike W9MDB

On Friday, June 2, 2023 at 06:04:08 AM CDT, Peter Sumner via wsjt-devel