I would recommend that WSJT-X save a dated copy of the file during the closing
of the  Settings dialog where it checks for changes.So...if something changed
save  the current config with YYYYMMDDHHMMSS which would end up showing when
the change took place
Mike W9MDB

    On Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 06:14:24 AM CDT, Glenn Williams via