If you have a recent version of WSJTX (like RC2) we would appreciate you
turning on PSKReporter to support the upcoming solar eclipse Oct 14th.  If you
can turn on PSKReporter now and keep it on until at least Oct  16th it would be
appreciated.
We implemented special PSKReporter ability in WSJT-X during solar eclipses.
All spots will go through where normally duplicates are  ignored.  Phillip
Gladstone at PSKReporter has implemented special collection recording to
support this.
This is  to support the HamSCI community solar eclipse analysis.
Mike W9MDB