From: Marco Calistri via wsjt-devel
[mailto:wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net]
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2023 8:21 PM
To: Black Michael <mdblac...@yahoo.com>; WSJT software
development <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>;
wsjtgr...@groups.io; Wsjt Improved
<wsjt-x-improved-commun...@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc: Marco Calistri <py1...@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] Solar Eclipse participation
#general

Hi Mike,

Are there studies confirming that a solar eclipse can
affect HF propagation?

FWIK, but I'm not an expert on the matter, the most
affected frequencies are the ones falling into the SHF
and microwave bands, in particular the satellite bands,
which are being affected by solar flares too.

My PSKREPORTER in WSJTX is enabled since the very
beginning I started to use FT8.

Best regards,

PY1ZRJ

Inviato da Outlook per Android <https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>