Christopher Rasch wrote:
> Thanks!  How should we contribute to the User Guide?  It doesn't appear
> to be user editable:
>
> http://wtr.rubyforge.org/watir_user_guide.html

This HTML file is stored in our SVN  repository.

I think one question Zeljko needs to address is what form he wants it to
be. I think he said something about breaking it into separate files,
which is fine. Another option is to migrate it to the wiki, which would
make eat easier to get contributions from others...
> Is this the wiki we should be editing?
>
> http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Project+Home
>
> Feel free to add my tutorial for installing FireWatir on Mac OS X
> (Intel)  (or let me know where I should add it):
>
> http://crasch.livejournal.com/550521.html#cutid1

Yes this is our wiki. Anybody can edit the wiki. If you see something
that could be improved please just go ahead and make the change. If you
have bold changes you are considering, but would like review first, you
can always create a new page with the changes and then solicit review.
> Under what license do you publish the Watir documention?

I suppose it is covered by the same BSD license that covers the code.
Why do you ask? Do you have suggestions or concerns?

Bret