After considering this carefully, I would argue that this is a good idea, but it should really be a different method with a different name.

1) Adding a non-optional parameter to the "exists?" method call would break existing code.

2) This retry loop is really more of a "wait_for()" method for elements, without having to instantiate the element first. This is a great idea . . . but the purpose is different than that of merely testing for existence.

To me, those two things practically scream "new method".

Lonny Eachus
=========

Re: [Wtr-general] Automation annoyingness
From:
"Bret Pettichord" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 19:31:47 -0500