On 11/29/06, Charley Baker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The errors from core_tests.rb should be fixed now. The latest xpath
test was getting in the way causing spurious errors. I've looked over
the changes and don't see anything inherently that would cause this
problem. I can't reproduce it personally and I'm stumped. Let me know
if you come up with any additional information. I'll keep poking
around.

Charley,

I have installed autoit, and now ie.minimize works. You should emphasize in
release notes that autoit is required (or is it only in my case)?.
I have build gem from the latest build and installed it and now all core
tests pass.

But, I still have the problem from WTR-108 (file_field.set not working).

I do this

irb(main):007:0> ie.file_field(:index, 1).set('c:\ruby\ChangeLog.txt')
=> nil

and nothing happens. Really nothing. And all that I get back is nil (file
field at that page and file exist). Am I doing something wrong?
--
Zeljko Filipin
zeljkofilipin.com