Hello people,

I have got two queries in Watir.  If they get cleared through this forum, I
would be thankful.  The queries are:

1.  How to access a control, whose '.html' is displayed as ' Active Element:
[INPUT], Index: [956]  <INPUT title="Sign in" type=image height=22 hspace=0
width=37 src="http://im.rediff.com/uim/news/go-btn.gif"; border=0>'.   I have
tried accessing it through commands like 'ie.image', 'ie.link', 'ie.button',
'ie.label' etc. but each time Watir would say that it cannot recognize the
object.  Is there any other word apart from image, link, button etc., which can
be used to access this control?
Just for your information, I would like to tell you people that the control
referred above is the "Go" button (the button that we click after entering the
'username' and 'password' of our rediffmail id) present in www.rediff.com
(please open "www.rediff.com" and look for an 'Orange' color button named "Go").

2) Where can we see the log (output) of a script?  Will the command 'ie.log()'
write the given text to the log?  If so, where can it be viewed?

Thanks in advance,
Maloy.