Hello people,

Will watir/firewatir work on Linux? (One of the clients of my company asked it
this question.  The concerned person of my company asked me and I am inturn
asking you people).  I had went through some web pages related to this.  But, I
am not able to gather a cyrstal-clear answer to the question (i am not aware of
 certain technical jargons that were being used in these pages).  Now, I want
to know two things:

1.  Will watir/firewatir work on Linux? (at this point, I am sure which flavor
of Linux the client uses.  I believe, the client would be using 'Red Hat Linux')

2.  Is Firewatir completely operational like Watir? (though, I could see that
firewatir is being used currently, I just wants a confirmation from the
appropriate persons)

Thanks for your time,
Vijay.