Hi!

I'm creating a test harness that will first collect all of the data necessary
to run the test cases then then execute the test cases.

Here's the code that is calling the test cases:

class TestScript < Test::Unit::TestCase

        def test_login
                login($producerName, $producerPass)
        end

        def test_addAccounts
                addAccounts($testAccounts)
        end
 end

The login test works just fine, but the addAccounts test returns the following:

Watir::Exception::UnknownObjectException: Unable to locate object, using text
and Find Account

This happens no matter what link or field I try to touch.  The same commands
work in the login test.  I've tried using the attach method to specify what
window to use, but that hasn't helped either.

Both test case files look something like this:

require "win32ole"
require "watir"

def addAccounts(accounts)

$ie.link(:text, "Find Account").click
<perform some more actions>
end

Am I missing something?  Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

-Tiffany