I noticed the line:

$ie.text_field(:name, "Find Account").click

Is in both the end of the login method and the beginning of the
clickLinks method.  Maybe that is throwing off the state that
clickLinks expects?

Also, maybe check to see if test_clickLinks is running before
test_login.  If I recall correctly the test_ methods are run in
ASCIIbetical order.  If that is the case, then try collapsing the two
test_ methods into one.