Hi all!

I'm trying to determine the best way to collect the results of my tests.  I'm
using Test::Unit methods for my harness and will have about 15-20 data-driven
tests that get information from an excel spreadsheet for use in each test.

I have lots of 'verify' statements that check various conditions and post
messages for failed conditions as well as progress statements I generate with
simple 'puts' commands.

Ideally, I'd like all of the results ('puts' statements as well as the
Test::Unit results) to be echoed to the command prompt and copied to a log
file. I can't find a good way to do this other than copy/paste.  I could write
any 'puts' statements to a file as well as the command prompt, but I'm not sure
how to capture the Test::Unit results.  I did a web search and the only real
answer I found on capturing command line output with Ruby was "don't".

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks!

-Tiffany