Thanks Bret,
I can see now how I can run same set of tests at the same time and each IE
instance runs in different Thread process.

Just reading more here:
http://phrogz.net/ProgrammingRuby/tut_threads.html#threadsandprocesses
and
http://www.ruby-doc.org/core/classes/Thread.html
the most important
and " Any threads not joined will be killed when the main program exits."

On 7/3/07, Bret Pettichord <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

marekj wrote:

> hmmm... I was thinking that if I have 3 scripts running at the same
> time with -b switch they would get confused at which window to talk to.
Take a look at concurrent_search.rb:

require 'thread'
require 'watir'

def test_google
  ie = Watir::IE.start ('http://www.google.com' <http://www.google.com%27>
)
  ie.text_field(:name, "q").set("pickaxe")
  ie.button(:value, "Google Search").click
  ie.close
end

# run the same test three times concurrently in separate browsers
threads = []
3.times do
  threads << Thread.new {test_google}
end