No sad faces Liew. We got the bike hanging board mounted to the wall
last night, looks cool. When you coming back?

On Jun 9, 10:59 am, Larry Liewie <[email protected]> wrote:
> :(
>
> On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 8:50 AM, Jacob Brown <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > lame lame...alright if Ryan and Amber don't want it, then I'll take
> > it...but I'm in front of Liew...
>
> > hey Liew!
>
> > On Jun 9, 9:43 am, Larry Liewie <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > can i call third?lol....just kidding
>
> > > On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 8:26 AM, Amber Smith <[email protected]>
> > wrote:
> > > > hey!  I called seconds already!
>
> > > > On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 9:20 AM, Chad Lowers <[email protected]>
> > wrote:
>
> > > >> Ryan has it now.. he may be willing to part with it, im not sure.
>
> > > >> On Jun 9, 9:15 am, Jacob Brown <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > >> > Chad,
>
> > > >> > My brother was talking about getting one of those guys. Hang on to
> > it,
> > > >> > he will be back this afternoon, so I'll show it to him and see if he
> > > >> > is interested.
>
> > > >> > On Jun 8, 9:11 pm, Chad Lowers <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > >> > > I have a cycle tree bike storage rack thing I got for Christmas. I
> > put
> > > >> > > it together today and don't really want it.. I don't have room for
> > it.
> > > >> > > Come get it by Thursday or its going to the trash man.
>
> > > >> > > It's this thing:
> > > >>http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/photos/02600-02699/02628.gif
>
> > > >> > > -Chad

Reply via email to