Liew, that was the case before you went off to fatten up on Durian. But I'm
sure you'll bring back lots of foreign made goodies.

 

Emily doesn't like the cycle tree, but I'm curious where the other bikes
would go. Sooo many wheels in this apartment.

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of Larry Liewie
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 10:15 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [WVU Cycling] Re: Free "cycle tree"

 

very soon Jake.
Also, I am way out of shape
Pretty sure sponge will kick my ass

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 11:47 AM, Ryan Post <[email protected]> wrote:


Well I have it here. It'll really only hold 4 bikes, but it does roll around
pretty good on the floor.

Not really a space saver, but a pretty good space allocater.


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of Brandon Crawford
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 11:55 AM
To: WVU Cycling
Subject: [WVU Cycling] Re: Free "cycle tree"


I like how a cycle tree gets more response in the forum than a road
ride. Nice.

 

Reply via email to