can you please bring a x large hoodie for me thanks

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 7:04 PM, Mountaineer Cycling
<[email protected]>wrote:

> Reminder,
> Meeting this Wednesday 9/15 at 8pm in Mountaineer Room in the Mountainlair.
>
>
> We have to win every race for the rest of the season if we want to win an
> 11th conference championship this year.  To encourage more folks to travel,
> the team will pay for all gas this weekend.  You will only have to cover
> food for yourself.  The camping is free.
>
> Please seriously consider traveling with us this weekend to NCSU and come
> to the meeting on Wednesday.
>
> Here is the race flyer:
>
> http://acc-collegiate-cycling.googlegroups.com/web/2010+MTB+NCSU+Flyer.pdf?gda=RlbT5UkAAAD3b8zhy7HLVlChUIfHpgncil-G2rmBN7lGEGh6jj4YupN_vtG7mSTTOJz19rdVD0LHQzjQqvX0634gLCo--_ERhAioEG5q2hncZWbpWmJ7IQ
> (let me know if the link doesn't work)
>
>
>
> The team also has HOODIES (that look just like the t-shirt) for sale for
> $30/each, which I can bring to the meeting if you email me and let me know
> if you want one (tell me which size).
>
> I will not bring jerseys or t-shirts unless I am specifically requested to
> do so.  I will gladly bring stuff, you just gotta tell me what.
>
>
> Emily
>
>
>

Reply via email to