I canceled my entry imto the app regional time trial and if I can get the
stitches out of my head before friday count me in

On Sep 14, 2010 1:03 AM, "Jonathan Zerbe" <[email protected]> wrote:

Just in case you guys were too lazy to open the flyer, its going to be
a sweet weekend. We are camping out at a renovated boy scout camp with
the rest of the teams. They even have showers! Let's hope its a group
one. Also there's a pig roast! Also I tallied up some points and 5 of
the top 8 point scorers on our team are women. Yeah ladies keep
racing! I have so much work to do, but i think i might have to suck it
up for one more weekend.


On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 8:31 PM, Holden Hudson <[email protected]>
wrote:
> can you please bri...

Reply via email to