8 spd chains are $10 at pathfinder. I should of got one today, oops.

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 4:58 PM, Fastest Fat Kid <[email protected]> wrote:
> Then it will be operational by tomorrow at noon.  on that note, does
> anyone have an 8 sp chain laying around?
>
> On Sep 14, 4:25 pm, [email protected] wrote:
>> I feel like that xs might be the best bet for me if I were to come
>> this weekend.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Sep 14, 2010, at 4:08 PM, Fastest Fat Kid <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>> > I almost have the Hifi put back together so i have a single speed and
>> > full suspension 29'er (both size 17.5, the SS post doesn't move)
>> > available for use.  Also, we have an xs hard tail 26'er that needs a
>> > chain to be functional which i'd be more than happy to financially and
>> > mechanically assist someone in fixing.
>>
>> > On Sep 14, 1:18 pm, "Ryan Post" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> >> I will ride with anyone who wants to work on anything anytime this
>> >> week. If
>> >> you are considering racing (or know someone who is) we'll find you
>> >> a bike,
>> >> and I'll show you how to ride it.
>>
>> >> Seriously, we need racers. We lost a race this weekend by less
>> >> points than a
>> >> C rider could score, and won a race by even less. We're getting
>> >> beat by
>> >> quantity, not quality.
>>
>> >> Just let me know when, my schedule is very clear this week.
>>
>> >> Ryan- Hide quoted text -
>>
>> - Show quoted text -

Reply via email to