Clayton, you would do well in the C field, possibly B if you could
handle the extra miles.

On Sep 15, 4:00 pm, Jonathan Zerbe <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hey Clayton, we rode with you at bakers, I bet you could help out alot.
> Hopefully you can come to the meeting tonight. 8pm Mountaineer room of the
> mountain liar.
>
> On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 8:45 PM, Clayton Allison <[email protected]>wrote:
>
> > I will race I just need to know the specifics of where when and how.  I
> > have only raced once and that was at the WVMBA race at coopers rock the
> > first weekend sept.  I have  my own 29er.
>
> > On 09/14/10, *Ryan Post *<[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > I will ride with anyone who wants to work on anything anytime this week. If
> > you are considering racing (or know someone who is) we’ll find you a bike,
> > and I’ll show you how to ride it.
>
> > Seriously, we need racers. We lost a race this weekend by less points than
> > a C rider could score, and won a race by even less. We’re getting beat by
> > quantity, not quality.
>
> > Just let me know when, my schedule is very clear this week.
>
> > Ryan

Reply via email to