Hi Jeremy,

I found where causes installation problem. My wx-config-win can't recognise
--version option.

$ wx-config --version
wx-config Error: Unrecognised option: '--version'

Usage: wx-config [options]
(snip)
   -v                          Outputs the revision of wx-config.

   Note that using --prefix is not needed if you have defined the
   environmental variable WXWIN.

   Also note that using --wxcfg is not needed if you have defined the
   environmental variable WXCFG.

So, wxcore/Setup.hs' below line causes problem.

>    ver <- fmap (head . drop 1 . splitBy (== '.')) (readProcess "wx-config"
> ["--version"] "")

I can install wxcore with wx-config-win when commenting out that line, or
using -v option instead of --version option .

Best Regards,

--
shelarcy <shelarcy    hotmail.co.jp>
http://page.freett.com/shelarcy/