Bonjour List !

I am writing a program that is supposed to listen to a tcp port, and
when a client connects,
update a UI done with wxHaskell.

Since wxHaskell is not compatible with multiple threads, I am not sure
how to do this.

an idea I have is to

- forkOS a thread which will do the network part.
- when a message is sent from a client, write it to a channel
- on the other thread, have a wxHaskell timer check periodically if a
new message is available, update the UI if needed.

I've tried it and it looks like it's working, but I anyone has some
remark I'm interested.

David.