On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 20:56 +0100, Anders F Björklund wrote:

> Anyway, 10.3.9 is doable. Earlier versions would be more pain.

10.3.9 is what I'm running here - I'm led to believe it's the latest
that'll sensibly run on the hardware.  What's involved in getting WxLua
running on it?  Having spent a short age downloading XCode to install on
it, it gives me the helpful message "An unknown error occurred (999)" -
I doubt I have enough disc space anyway - the machine's hard disc is
only 4GB.

B.