Hi Ulrich,

> I cant link with lua-5.3 right now, can i? At least CMake complains:
>> CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:156 (MESSAGE):
>>  wxLua_LUA_LIBRARY_VERSION may only be set to '5.1' or '5.2'

Right; only Lua 5.1 and 5.2 are currently supported.

Are you interested in adding 5.3 as a builtin or an external library?

I was looking at going through cmake files and adding branches similar
to 5.2, but then realized that some of the Lua API changes will
require manual updates and decided to postpone it for now.

If you want to give it a try, the easiest way would be to go through
Cmake files and replace 5.2 with 5.3 just to see if it's going to
compile (assuming you use an external header files and libraries to
link agains).

Paul.