Hi,

I just went to review how packaging Wx applications with the ActiveState PDK currently works as I have not tested this in some time - and somewhere along the line it all got fixed.

I've bothered to test PDK 8.2.1, 9.1.1 and 9.2 against current Wx release on Windows, and everything just works now as it is supposed to. There still may be a need for 'son of Wx::Perl::Packager' on Linux and MacOSX as I have no idea if the PDK does magic things with LD_LIBRARY_PATH / DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH on those systems. I'll investigate and fix if needed - which will just be a few lines of code anyway rather that the monster mess that Wx::Perl::Packager became.

I don't know how or where this got fixed just yet (Wx / PDK ?) but thought I'd share that Wx::Perl::Packager is no longer needed on Windows.

The --dyndll PDK option does not work - which is a fault / feature of Wx that I'm happy to live with.

Regards

Mark