> It isn't implemented in wxWidgets

Hi Guys,  just an update on this.

I played with it at the time, just out of curiosity, but then, of course, I
discovered that I needed something like this too.

I chose not to go down the Wx::Grid route, because, really, I like the
behaviour of wxListCtrl, so instead I used the wxLC_NO_HEADER option and
'rolled my own' using Panel, Sizer and Static Text.

I'm encountering the same thing on Wx::Calendar, in that you really don't
get proper access to the individual elements that make it up.

I think probably I'll do a custom version on that too.  If so, I'll post it
here or on the Wiki.

Have agood day.

Regards

Steve