Hi there

I wrote a bunch of classes to speed up the building of a gtk2 gui to fetch
records from a database.

These classes are under the Gtk2::Ex::DbLinker package tree.

Access to the database can be made with plain sql and DBI, Rose::DB::Object or
DBIx::Class, however these classes are now under Gtk2::Ex::DbLinker and not
somewhere in Rose::DB::Ex ... or DBIx::Class ...

I plan to add two classes to build the gui using Wx.

I would  have liked to add these two classes in the same Gtk2::Ex::DbLinker
module for simplicity, but it would be probably better to have these somewhere
under Wx::Perl for example Wx::Perl::DbLinker.

I would then require the classes that interact with the database when one
install this new module.

But to require only these classes without the Gtk2 part, I need to split the
module Gtk2::Ex::DbLinker keeping there the two classes that use Gt2, and
migrating the other in a new package, for example Gtk2::Ex (???)
DbLinker::Tools to have these classes together instead of putting them
somewhere in Rose::DB, DBIx::Class and DBI

Thanks for any comment and suggestion

François