Ron:

I think there will be(at least) three Application Architectures.

    1. A very short "Hello World" script for the intro section
    2. A Longer script for basic apps(I'll send you the one I use)
    3. A complex app script/cookbook for big apps/external interfaces/etc.

We should have a template for describing controls so we can have some
consistency from the start.

James