Hello,

I'm on a Mac  (Mac Catalina 10.15.2, XQuartz 2.7.11).

The problem is using the xterm provided by XQuartz, I no longer have permission
to look in my directories :
Wed 16:59 [bjk] ls ~/Documents/
ls: : Operation not permitted

I found a solution recommended online, which is :
1) System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> Privacy -> "Full Disk Access"
2) Unlock then add "Applications/Utilities/XQuartz.app"
3) Restart everything.

However, I still get the same error.

The other "Terminal" program still works, so this is not fatal.
But right now XQuartz is not usable for me.  Suggestions ?

Best,
Ben

p.s. Apologies if I am posting to the wrong forum or should have found the
answer to this somewhere online.