Am 05.12.2016, 05:53 Uhr, schrieb Pradeep Ramachandran <prad...@multicorewareinc.com>:

A recent post on doom9 points to this post that shows HEX/DIA/FULL search. http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=693742

Yes, there are a few examples. But I don't just ask for me alone. I ask for everyone who would be interested in understanding HEVC in general and x265 specifically. So I hope you will be able to display such images (and possibly even animations or color-layered images in cases of UMH and SEA?) on your web documentation (readthedocs).

If I already understood them all, I would even volunteer to create them. Unfortunately, I do not yet. But I can imagine that it will help imagining the tradeoffs between speed and quality, in relation to the probability of motion directions and coverage of a neighborhood of a currently discovered pixel/macroblock/CU ... I am already unsure about the base unit. Well, certainly not pixel.

--

Fun and success!
Mario *LigH* Rohkrämer