Out of curiosity, I just updated a former Ubuntu MATE 15 installation in a VBox to 16 LTS, re-installed required packages, and updated my build scripts to native Linux AMD64 compilation. Compiling works well so far... it has only GCC 5.4.0 pre-installed yet. Here the compilation of the sub-target dynamicHDR10 displays one green line per source file.