--[ UxBoD ]-- schrieb:
> [...]

Hi,

To build newest version of x2goclient under windows you need:

1. Qt SDK. I didn't tested newest version. 2009.04 and 2010.04 work. Use
mingw version. You can also use msvc version, but you should build
libssh using msvc and I have not experience how to do this. If you want
 link Qt statically you must reconfigure and rebuild Qt. Don't forget
include ssl support by configuration of Qt.

2. Get master branch of libssh:
http://git.libssh.org/projects/libssh/libssh.git/snapshot/master.zip
To compile it your need cmake, libssl and zlib. You need master branch,
release libssh 0.4.6 will not work with x2goclient. If you don't want to
build libssh by yourself, you can download working version here:
http://x2go.obviously-nice.de/deb/libssh/libssh-x2go.zip
unpack this file and install libssh in mingw directory which shipped
with Qt SDK.

include/libssh/* -> mingw/include/libssh/
lib/libssh.dll.a -> mingw/lib/

you must provide libssh.dll and zlib1.dll with your build of x2goclient

3. Configure x2goclient to build client, not plugin. Edit file
x2goclientconfig.pri:

CONFIG += client

#uncomment this line to build x2goclient plugin
#CONFIG += plugin

plugin {
    CONFIG -= client
}

run qmake to create Makefile and mingw32-make to build x2goclient

That's all

Regards,
--
Oleksandr Shneyder