Hi devs (and users),

What do you think of adding support for addtitional desktop
environments to X2Go? By "support", I mean making it so that users can
select them from the list of DEs in x2goclient (and pyhoca-gui) rather
than manually specify session commands like "icewm-session". This
means updating x2goclient, pyhoca-gui, and x2goserver.

1. I am finishing adding support for Cinnamon via x2goclient bug #571,
despite the compatibility issues with new versions of CInnamon.

2. The DEs that are not listed in x2goclient, but work anyway if you
specify the command, are IceWM and OpenBox. I think we should add
these.

3. Enlightenment has compatibility issues, but at least it launches.
I'm not sure if we should add it or not.

Full details are here
http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:de-compat

-Mike#2