Hi Mike#2,

On  Sa 16 Aug 2014 16:57:54 CEST, Michael DePaulo wrote:

Hi devs (and users),

What do you think of adding support for addtitional desktop
environments to X2Go? By "support", I mean making it so that users can
select them from the list of DEs in x2goclient (and pyhoca-gui) rather
than manually specify session commands like "icewm-session". This
means updating x2goclient, pyhoca-gui, and x2goserver.

1. I am finishing adding support for Cinnamon via x2goclient bug #571,
despite the compatibility issues with new versions of CInnamon.

Ok from my side.

2. The DEs that are not listed in x2goclient, but work anyway if you
specify the command, are IceWM and OpenBox. I think we should add
these.

Also ok.

Mike#1
--